Working toward my scrapping goal

07 October 2008

My Wordle BOM layouts














Here they are. My intro pages for my BOM (Books of Me). The one on the left is for myself, and will be a landscape 8.5x11" album. The three on the right are virtually identical pages (differing most only in the handwritten "titles", and not intentionally, and will be for the kids. So really I'm doing one album four different times. Since theirs will only be 8x8, I might frequently find that I'm doing their pages much different than my own. (The second page, which won't be the second in the book, is already in process; I'm just waiting for the ink to dry. Uh, you'll know what that's about as soon as I post that I've done the pages. Might not be until tomorrow, though. We'll have to see how my day goes today. So far, so good.)

2 comments:

Christy said...

I just LOVE these. I am going to try one for my BOM. :)

Babykitty said...

that is so cool. I need to do a BOM